Presented by Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc.
With SAM Now a Part of S&P Global
ORIGINAL EVENT DETAILS: March 12, 2020 @ 12.00 PM EST
Following S&P Global’s acquisition of the ESG Ratings Business from RobecoSAM and the 20th Anniversary of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), there has never been a more relevant time for corporate issuers to respond to the SAM Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA). S&P Global is uniquely positioned in the financial markets as a provider of indices, ratings and data. S&P Global expects to include the CSA scores in its existing and future product offerings. The CSA, which has recently been named as the leading ESG rating*, has already become the basis for numerous S&P ESG Indices (including the highly recognized DJSI) and we expect to integrate CSA data into our S&P Global Ratings ESG Evaluation.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Benefits of acquisition for you and your investors
- Why do investors care about your ESG disclosure?
- Why respond to the CSA, now more than ever? And what’s the process?
- How will the CSA data feed into S&P Global’s products including DJSI and S&P Global Ratings ESG Evaluation?
- What is the future for S&P Global around ESG and how does the CSA fit into that strategy?
Companies receiving the invitation to respond to the CSA in 2020 will learn what the assessment is about and what an effective CSA response will mean to capital market decision-makers who utilize S&P Global data and rankings.
- Robert Dornau, Director, Corporate Engagement ESG, SAM now a part of S&P Global
- Bruce Schachne, Global Sales & Client Service Leader, S&P Global Ratings
- Hank Boerner, Chairman & Chief Strategist, Governance & Accountability Institute
- Louis Coppola, Executive Vice President, Governance & Accountability Institute
Complete the form on the right to download an archived recording of the Webinar.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.