The US "Climate Administration", Scenario Analysis & Climate-Related Disclosures
Presented by Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc. With S&P Global
Original Event Details: March 25, 2021 at 11.00 AM EST
2021 is a shaping up to be year of important developments for US Public Company Leadership as the focus on climate crisis issues intensifies -- for the corporate sector, capital markets institutions, public policy makers and regulators. President Joseph Biden has characterized his administration as “the climate administration” and in January set out an ambitious agenda for the “whole of government” to address climate issues and actions by Federal agencies that will affect many US companies.
In the capital markets, the leaders of the largest asset management firms (BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and others) are focusing on climate change, diversity & inclusion, supply chain management practices, and many other ESG issues in their analysis and portfolio management.
For companies well along in their sustainability journeys, for companies just getting started on the journey, for suppliers to the Federal government, the ESG challenges are continuing mount in 2021. This is a year of “great expectations” for the corporate sector, as leaders of enterprises meet the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, civic protests, dealing with preparation for greater physical risk due to climate change, internal and external calls for greater diversity, supply chain disruptions, and more.
This webinar is designed to help companies meet 2021 and beyond challenges with briefing and discussion of available resources for corporate internal teams to help them be more empowered to understand climate risk and opportunities and related topics.
- The new US "Climate Administration" -- the big picture on where things are heading
- Scenario analysis for climate risk and opportunities
- How do US companies’ climate considerations compare globally. Analysis based on the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA)
- Questions & Answers
- Robert Dornau, Head of Corporate Engagement, S&P Global
- Steven Bullock, Global Head of ESG Product Innovation and Analytics, Trucost, part of S&P Global
- Hank Boerner, Chairman & Chief Strategist, Governance & Accountability Institute
- Louis Coppola, Executive Vice President, Governance & Accountability Institute
Please complete the form on the right to download an archived recording of the Webinar.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.