Pratap Bhanu Singh
Vice President - Corporate affairs & Operations, CSR, Resettlement & Rehabilitation
VP: Corporate Affairs/Operations (SEED)
Corporate Strategy Planning, Communications, Marketing , Liaising with Public Sector Undertakings for CSR projects ( SAIL, ONGC, NTPC, IOC, BPCL, HPCL, NHPC, NMDC, REC, WAPCOS, GAIL, NBCC AND ETC AND CORPORATES ( JSW, JSPL, ESSAR, ADANI, MOSAR BAER, GUJRAT AMBUJA, CAIRN ENERGY AND ETC) and PSBs ( SBI, PNB, BANK OF INDIA, DENA BANK, UNION BANK, SBBJ, SBP, AND ETC) for Financial Inclusion. Responsible for implementing CSR and RR projects. Ministry of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Steel.
GM: Administration, HR.:
Liaising with Govt. Departments, Private sectors and running three NGOs Woking in social and Dairy sectors along with HR and Admin departments.
Manager- Administration & Public Relations, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Responsibility for family welfare & Rural Development Foundation working in the various fields in India of and looking after Estate, Admin, HR and PR Departments.
Current Profile for CSR projects:
CSR , R&R Experience: Liasing and Exploring the PSUs/Corporates, Ministries Central.state , Business Development for Fund Raising, Socio Economic Survey of the identified area, Conducting and preparation of quality report, Preparation of DPR (for PSUs, PSBs (for FI) and Corporates for CSR & R&R Projects). Training for Company Bill, Advisory, consultancy for CSR & Sustainability.
Effective implementation of sustainable CSR projects in given time lines , Preparation of periodic progress report, Monitoring & evaluation of CSR projects. Preparation of annual and Sustainability reports.
Refresher training to PSUs and Corporates, NGOs, CSOs for Revised Guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises(DPE), Ministry of Corporate Affairs , Govt of India.
Working Areas: Specialized in Mining sectors, Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh, Orissa, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, karnataka, MP, Kerala, TN, W, Bengal, North Eastern States, and J&K.
Following the guide lines of RBI I have worked with several leading Public Sector Banks for their Financial Inclusion projects in many states of India.
Core areas of Expertise:
- Conceptualizing CSR policy, strategy and defining, philosophy and objectives
- Recommending initiatives that complement corporate mandate Conducting a needs assessment and recommending requirements
- Formulation a Policy for executing
- Monitoring & Evaluating the process and making recommendations to align them with objectives
- Conceptualizing CSR projects
- Preparing an implementation roadmap and budgets
- Selecting implementation partners
- Defining processes and reporting framework to measure outcomes
- Training the staff to execute our mandate
- Bridging the resourcing and expertise gaps
- Coordinating the entire project by engaging with all stakeholders
- Monitoring and evaluation support
Setting up corporate foundation
- Define vision, mission and funding strategy of the foundation
- Recommending causes or social initiatives that complement corporate mandate
- Conducting a stakeholder needs assessment and recommending initiatives that leverage expertise and meet stakeholder’s expectations
- Drafting a blueprint for executing CSR strategy
- Evaluating internal process and making recommendations to align them with CSR objectives
Managing corporate philanthropy / social initiatives
- Choose social initiatives that will :
- Enhance reputation and build goodwill
- Appeal to employees
- Create a powerful social impact
- Select credible and strong NGO partners, and/or, if required service providers
- Coordinate the implementation of programs through NGO partners / service providers
- Facilitate cash and in-kind donations, leverage technical expertise, facilities and distribution channels to support the selected causes
- Track, measure and report outcomes and impact
Cause related marketing
- Identify a cause that is a natural extension of business and the chosen product / service
- Select appropriate partners
- Conceptualize a campaign that is simple, impactful and successfully engages customers
- Implement and publicize the campaign in collaboration with NGO partners
- Provide receipts, reports and feedback to all those engaged in the campaign
Corporate social marketing
- Identify a cause that leverages company’s core business, employee interests and marketing strategy
- Select credible, knowledgeable NGOs as partners
- Develop, implement and publicize the campaign in collaboration with the NGO partners
- Track, measure and report the outcomes of the campaign
- Define the employee engagement strategy
- Perform needs assessment that takes into account management priorities, employee competencies and interests, budget, etc.
- Select NGOs and/or projects
- Structure and facilitate volunteering activities
- Conduct NGO and employee satisfaction surveys to measure efficacy of engagement
- Conduct employee survey to understand giving preferences
- Coordinate pooling of funds with the HR/ Accounts department
- MA (English)
- MBA (Marketing & HR)
- MA (Sociology)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 15 yrs of experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Advance Diploma in Quality Assurance Services
- Translator: English to Hindi and vice-versa, trained from Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India,
- Trained on Administrative Vigilance, & Total Quality Management, Six Sigma & Handling of Central Administrative Tribunall cases from Institute of Secretarial Training & Management, Govt of India,
- Qualified and experienced in Documentation, Certification & Internal Quality Audit for ISO 9001:2000 and Quality Management System Training from Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi.