Michael Muyot has spent fifteen years as a specialist in Strategic Quantum Visioning, the art of applied quantitative analysis. By modeling and mapping both quantitative and qualitative data, he creates a universal language for translating datasets into Analytical Intelligence. As President of CRD Analytics, Michael oversees the development of the SmartView Platform and runs the Analytical Intelligence division, which is responsible for building all CRD Analytics' indexes, benchmarks and investment products.
Recently interviewed by The Economist for documenting the correlation between sustainability practices and financial outcomes, Michael has also been quoted in Fortune Magazine regarding his work in the Pharmaceutical Industry. He regularly speaks and contributes to industry conferences and publications in Asia and Europe as well as at home in the U.S. Michael also served as a presenter at the 2008 Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Awards for Sustainability and Transparency Reporting.
Michael graduated Summa Cum Laude from Hunter College in New York, earning his Master's Degree in Economics with a concentration in Econometrics.
- President & Founder of CRD Analytics, LLC
- Over fifteen years as a specialist in Strategic Quantum Visioning, the art of applied quantitative analysis and metrics that matter
- Inventor of SmartViewTM, a patent pending algorithmic financial and ESG investment platform
- Creator of the NASDAQ OMX CRD Global Sustainability 50 Index, the first large cap, ESG based index using Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI G3 guidelines)
- Author of Indexing Sustainable Performance: Building Financial Portfolios & Indexes Using a Triple Bottom Line Methodology
- Author of Special Update: Clean & Renewable Energy, Key Component of Sustainable Investment Opportunities
- Featured panelist at the annual Wall Street Green Trading Summit, the longest running and most comprehensive environmental market event in the industry
- A subject matter expert and writer for the Governance & Accountability Institute (gai-insightsedge.com)